Thursday, June 02, 2005

 

Hey baby I got the potion

...Take a sip'a this'll put you back in motion.



This is my current fuel source. I am trying to limit myself to one a day, but it makes me feel all okay inside; like working out for two hours a day and working ten to twelve hours is perfectly fine. I recommend walking to the store and drinking one right now, and you'll want to sprint home. I'm pretty sure that the herbal content, if in pill form, would be close to regulation by the FDA. Totally awesome stuff.

I'm only down 1 pound this week, but that's okay. I drank a lot of water and didn't work out before weighing in, and this is after losing 7 pounds (including shedding water weight in the sauna) last week. So I guess that's good.

I'm hoping this is all worth it, because it sure is a lot of work, being tired and cranky, and missing out on being home and seeing my wife. It's starting to take its toll on me mentally. It's depressing... maybe I should go have that Rockstar now.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

May 2005   June 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?